If you cant attend life drawing sessions. This is the best thing for you
Let me show you something I recently found : Croquis Cafe!
You get to see models of different colors and shapes in a life drawing setting. They move and breath while posing (breathing like in real life :O) ambient music is playing in the background and you have 1, 2 and 5 minute sessions. I find it very helpful , you should try it.
I added some of Chris Visions’ Dead Letters pages to the OOSA Store. Take a look!Ugh Chris visions is so good…
figuring out complicated designs in perspective doesnt have to make you mad so here is good tips to keep in mind. can be used for all kinds of things
Bloody brilliant. Thank you!
Reblogging to reference later.
Also hangin’ onto this!
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link